Friday 4 December 2015

What's in my Makeup Bag ~ Winter Edition

























I have recently started to use a makeup bag again as I used to keep it all in my drawers. This is everything that is in my makeup bag at the moment but it will probably change when it gets nearer to Christmas.
For my face I use LOreal Paris True Match Foundation in rose ivory, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in fair and Collection Contour Kit.
Moving on to eyes I use Makeup Revolution Salvation palette Iconic Pro 1 to create a neutral eye and then to add a bit of shimmer for the festive season I use Tanya Burr Eye Shimmer pot in Creme Brulee. I always create a winged liner using L'OrĂ©al Paris Super Liner Perfect Slim Intense which will never come out of my makeup bag as it is seriously the best liner I have used. Lastly for mascara I use a mini sample of LE VOLUME ULTRA-NOIR DE CHANEL Mascara.
For brows I use Makeup Revolution Brow Dual Arch & Shape and Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara.
And lastly for lips I haven't really been wearing lipstick in the day so to give my lips a bit of colour I use Tanya Burr Lipgloss in Macaroon.

Ruth x

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cool list of make-up~ I've heard great things about LOreal's foundation but I can never find one that close to my skin tone :/
    Great post x
    Minae ♥ MinaekeiLatest Blogmas Post!

    ReplyDelete