Tuesday 1 December 2015

November Favourites

I'm sorry that there wasn't an October Favourites last month but I have been so busy. So I have included some of last months favourites seeing as I am still loving them.
























  • Soap Glory The Righteous Butter- I like to use this at least once a week to moisturise my skin when it is feeling dryer than usual.
  • Zoella Sweet Mint Lip Balm- I can never go without lip balm and this one is perfect because it gives your lips a peach sheen and the mint has a nice cooling sensation to the lips.
  • Zoella Wonder Hand Moisturising Hand Cream- My hands always get quite dry throughout Autumn/Winter so I like to carry a hand moisturiser in my handbag and this is the one I am loving at the moment.
  • Yankee Candle Apple Crumble- This is definitely my go to candle scent throughout autumn. The scent reminds me of an apple crumble just as it comes out the oven.
  • Beanies- I always wear beanies but throughout Autumn and Winter they are very useful in keeping my head warm.
  • Made in the A.M album. I have had One Directions new album on repeat this month and it is definitely one of their best. My favourite songs on the album have to be 'Olivia, History, Temporary Fix and A.M'

Ruth x

2 comments:

  1. /screams/ your blog is so cute omgosh! I'm so glad I found your twitter link~
    I've been loving Zoella's hand cream, it's amazing! Looking forward to seeing your other blogmas posts! x
    Minae ♥ MinaekeiLatest Blog Post!

    ReplyDelete