Sunday 6 December 2015

Practical gifts for Bloggers

























I have picked out a few very useful gifts that you can give to someone that you know who has a blog. Maybe you could give more than one together or just on their own.

  • Notebooks- These are always useful for writing ideas down and planning them. I have gone through so many notebooks since I started my blog
  • Pens- My pens always run out in the middle of planning a post so it is quite useful if I have some spares.
  • Lighting equipment- When your trying to take photos in England you don't get that much time in the day because the sun starts to go down at about 4pm.
  • Memory cards- Since getting my camera I have already run out of space on one memory card so they are always useful to have.


Ruth x

No comments:

Post a Comment