Wednesday 23 December 2015

Skincare Routine - Updated

























The last time I updated you on my skincare routine was nearly 2 years ago and it has changed quit a bit since then. My skin is not as oily any more and I have dry patches in some places but I think thats has something to do with the weather. So I thought I would update you on what I use now.

To remove my makeup I use 'Skin Therapy Normal & Combination face wipes. I know you shouldn't use face wipes but I find it the easiest way to remove my eye makeup as anything else usually makes my eyes sting.
To remove the remainder of my makeup I use 'Garnier Micellar Water'. I love this as it dry out my skin.
To cleanse my skin I use 'Soap & Glory The UltiMelt Deep Purifying hot cloth cleanser'. I have only recently started to use this but it has immediately become a favourite of mine.
The last thing I do is moisturise using 'Soap & Glory For Daily Youth 6in1 SuperBoost Moisture lotion'.

Ruth x 

No comments:

Post a Comment