Saturday 12 December 2015

What was in my Beauty Advent Calender

























This was my first year getting a beauty advent calender. I saw Tanya Burr's one in Superdrug for £15 so I had to pick it up. I have looked forward to opening it ever morning for the past 12 days.

Day 1: Eye shimmer pot- Creme Brulee
Day 2: Lipgloss- Macaroon
Day 3: Nail polish- Under the Sea
Day 4: Nail file
Day 5: Lashes- Girl Next Door (I put these on this morning forgetting I was meant to take a picture)
Day 6: Lipgloss- Bewitching (looks red in the photo but it is more of a purple plum colour)
Day 7: Eye shimmer pot- Starry Night
Day 8: Nail file
Day 9: Lashes- Party Girl
Day 10: Compact Mirror
Day 11: Lipgloss- Candy Frost
Day 12: Nail Polish- Carnival Night

Ruth x

No comments:

Post a Comment