Wednesday 9 December 2015

My Favourite things about the lead up to Christmas


























  1. I love watching everyone's Vlogmas videos, They are filled with Christmas things which gets me in the Christmas spirit.
  2. All the excitement and the build up of it.
  3. I actually enjoy Christmas shopping, but I know there are some that dread the thought of it.
  4. I have not yet decorated my room yet which is sad but I should be tomorrow so I am looking forward to that.
  5. Opening my advent calender. This is the first year I have a beauty advent calender and I look forward to opening it every day.
  6. Christmas Songs never get old for me I have them on repeat everyday throughout December and maybe November as well.
  7. I prefer the cold weather because it means I can layer my clothing and wrap up warm.
  8. I usually don't re-watch films but when it comes to Christmas I can watch My Favourite Christmas Movies over and over again.


Ruth x

No comments:

Post a Comment