Friday 25 October 2013

Tangle Teezer review

I know that this product came out a while ago but I have only just got it and I was so surprised at how good it was I just wanted to tell you. On Monday I went to Salon International which is a hair show and they were selling the Tangle Teezer for only £5 which is half the price of what it is in boots and I have been wanting one for a while so I picked one up.
I was fed up of having to try and brush my hair when it was wet and the brush just got stuck so when I tried this brush i was amazed it didn't get stuck at all and it got all the tangles out. I do prefer using this brush with wet hair though compared to when I used it with dry hair. On the packaging it said it is not meant to tug or pull at the hair but I did find that it did a little bit which was when I was trying to brush through really knotted bits which is understandable but this brush is a lot better than other brushes.


 The brush is made up of small bristles which glides smoothly through the hair with ease and get knots out without damaging the hair that much. I did have some hair falling out but not as much a usual.









Overall I am very pleased with the brush and I might even buy one of the smaller ones for my handbag and travelling around.
                                                 
                                                                   Ruth x

No comments:

Post a Comment