Friday 25 October 2013

Maybeline dream matte mousse foundation review

I have had this foundation for a while but I like to really try things out before I review them. I picked this foundation up in may at superdrug for one of their deals. I got it in the shade Ivory which was a perfect match for my skin in the summer but now it is getting into those colder months it is a little bit dark for me as I am becoming very pale.

This is a great foundation for those who have combination and oily skin as it is a matte foundation. It is more of a light coverage foundation and you can't build it up or you will have the risk of it becoming cakey.









As you can see I have used a fair bit, but I was using this when I didn't have many blemishes but I have started to get a couple and this foundation does not cover them at all.
Another down side is that it doesn't last that long and you with need to use a primer to make it last longer.





Overall I was pleased with this foundation for in the summer and when I only need a light coverage. But it isn't good for the winter and if you want a heavier coverage.

                                                                 Ruth x

No comments:

Post a Comment