Saturday 5 October 2013

21 questions tag

Hey guys I thought that a great way for you guys to get to know is to do the 21 questions tag so lets get into it

1. How old are you?
    16

2. What nationality are you?
     British

3. What do you do for a living?
    Well at the moment i am in college studying hair and media make up

4. shoe size?
    3.5

5. Do you have any siblings
    Yes 2 sisters

6. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
    I want to go to Florida.

7. Favourite shops?
     Forever 21, Topshop and H&M

8. Favourite colour?
     Pink as you can tell by this blog alot of it is in pink

9. Favourite Make up brands?
    Maybeline and benefit

10. Favourite singer/band/s?
      One direction and The Vamps

11. Favourite song/s?
       Little things and Can we dance

12. Favourite TV programmes?
      I love Pretty little liars and Miranda which is a English sitcom

13. Favourite movie?
      Despicable me because I love the minions

14. Favourite youtube channel?
      I have so many but my top 2 would have to be Macbarbie07 and Zoella280390

15. Eye colour?
       Blue/green it sometimes changes between the 2 or is both at the same time

16. hair colour?
      A golden brown colour

17. Favourite season?
       I would have to say is Autumn and Winter because i love layering clothes and big jumpers              and jackets.

18. Favourite shoes?
       My white high top converses because they are so comfortable and they go with anything

19. Computer and Television?
       Computer

20. Hobbies?
      I have done tap dancing, freestyle dancing, swimming, gymnastics and i am still doing                   trampolining.

21. What do you want to do in the future?
       I want to be a make up artist and work in TV, film or the theatre

I hoped you liked this tag.
Ruth x

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post! Forever 21 and Topshop are two of my favourite shops too :) x

    http://realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete