Tuesday 6 October 2015

September Favourites

It feels like September has gone by so quickly, it's already October and not long until Christmas which is my favourite time of year just before Autumn. I have been loving only a couple of things this month.


  • This month I have been wearing a lot of plaid. I feel like autumn is the right time for it to be worn even though I wear it all year, Autumn is the season I wear it the most.
  • I love Nutella but I think Duo Penotti Caramel & Chocolate spread could be my new favourite.
  • As the weather is getting cold I have been lighting candles often as they create a cozy atmosphere in the room.
  • I love fairy lights all year round but in the colder months I turn them on and light some candles it makes the room feel warmer than it actually is.


I would love to know what you have been loving in September

Ruth x

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Duo Penotti Caramel & Chocolate spread, but it looks like nutella mixed with speculoos spread!

    Laura

    http://thefoxtrails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think I would like the caramel spread part but it pleasantly surprised me and now I love it x :)

    ReplyDelete