Tuesday 18 November 2014

My Autumn/Winter Skincare routine

So recently I have changed my Skincare routine as the weather is colder now my skin does become a little dry in some areas.

At the end of the day I like to remove my eye make-up with Skin Therapy Normal & Combination Face Wipes as I don't have an eye make-up remover and I find it easier as these wipes remove waterproof make-up. I then use Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water to remove the rest of my make-up and I find that a little bit goes a long way so it has lasted me a while. I usually have a shower in the evening as it saves time for me in the morning for collage and I like to wash my face with the Simple Moisturising Face Wash. Once I get out of the shower and my skin is still damp I moisturise with Soap & Glory Butter Yourself moisture lotion. I tone my face using Simple soothing face toner which helps shrinks my pores after the hot shower. The last product I use on my face is the Simple hydrating light moisturiser. To keep my hand moisturised throughout the colder months I use Soap & Glory Moisture mask and Hand cream in the morning and before bed.

Ruth x

No comments:

Post a Comment