Thursday 10 April 2014

Photo's of my work

Since I missed topic 7 of #2014BloggerChallenge which was about photo's I thought I would just show you some of the makeup I have done for college as I am training to be a Makeup artist,  I only have about 7 weeks left which isn't that long. I am very excited to be qualified in something I love to do. The makeup I used is from my college kits so it isn't a well known brand and isn't the best that could be used. But once I start earning and save money I will be able to buy High end makeup for my kit.

This is one of the first makeups I did on someone else and it is a night out look. I have put gold on the lids and then a black on the outer v I also placed some black and gold on the lower lash line. For the lips I just used a light pink called sheer twig.


This makeup look is good for a prom. I used a silver on the lids and a dark shimmery grey on the outer v. One the lips i used a light shimmer pink lip gloss.

  
This an everyday makeup look. I used a light shimmer pale pink on the lids and a light matte brown through the crease and a dark matte brown on the outer v. On the lips I used a nude lipstick.


This makeup look was created for a competition and the theme was fantasy so I chose to do a forest pixie and I came 2nd place out of about 30 people. I used a gold on the lid and dark green mixed with black through the crease and outer v. I used a dark green eyeshadow with a bit of shimmer for the eyebrows. I contoured the face using a dark green eyeshadow. For the lips I used a light and ark green eyeshadow to create an ombre affect. 

If you liked any of the looks please let me know by commenting I love hearing peoples opinions.

Ruth x

No comments:

Post a Comment