Saturday 30 November 2013

Christmas wishlist

Hi guys sorry I haven't posted in a while I have been really busy will college and I haven't really had anything to blog about. But now its less than a month away from Christmas I think its the time to do a wishlist. Of course a lot of these things I'm not going to get but I can dream.
I saw this parka from Topshop in Zoella's Autumn and winter haul and I loved it. So I looked it up and saw that it was £95.00 and I just don't have that kind of money so I am getting it for Christmas instead.
I have always wanted a Naked palette since I saw the first one watching a you tube video a couple of years back. Then I got a dupe of it not that long ago and yes the real thing would be better but if I already have the colours what is the point. So I am hoping I can get the Naked 2 Palette. I would like the Naked 3 palette but has not yet been released in the UK.

Benefit Groovy Kind-a love set has most of the things I have wanted from benefit, I also really like all the neutral shades of eye shadows.
These leggings are from Zara. I love the zip detail and they look really comfy.

These are a few things that I want for Christmas I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe this will give you some ideas on what you want.
Look out for my review on Maxfactor facefinity 3in1 foundation which I will hopefully be posting soon.
 Ruth x

2 comments:

  1. This is such a good list - I really want the Naked 2 palette as well, the colours are so pretty!
    I really like your blog, you have a new follower! :)
    Jess from http://theadorabledork.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete